Telescopic handler mht 12330 Manitou
Manitou makes a new market launch with the Manitou MHT 12330. A new mass-produced telehandler to meet the new industrial, mining and construction needs that require more capacity to lift any product and/or utensil.
- 12 meters high. 33 tons of capacity in nails and 36 tons with JIB of 3 hooks.
- Hydrostatic transmission.
- 4 wheel steering, 4 x 4, OMCI axles.
- DEUTZ 245 HP engine in R2 version.
- Focus on Industrial, Construction and Mining applications.
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Length (to fork heel): 10.77 m (33 ft)
- Wheelbase: 4.90 m
- Width: 2.98 m
- Height: 3.60 m
- Weight (without load): 49,000 kg
- Turning radius: 7.92 m
- Ground clearance: 0.59 m
- Overall width of the cab: 0.97 m
- Maximum capacity: 33,000 kg
- Maximum lift height: 11.92 m (36 ft)
- Lifting time: 40 s
- Descent time: 39 s
- Telescope exit time: 17 s
- Telescope retraction time: 25 s
- Digging: 10.40 s
- Discharge: 9.50 s
- Make: Deutz
- Environmental Standards: Stage 5 / Tier IV Final
- Model: TCD 6.1 L6
- Number of cylinders : 6 – 4160 cm³
- Power: 245 hp / 180 kW
- Maximum Torque: 1000 Nm at 1450 rpm